[nagdu] Blind Inc.

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Apr 7 15:38:17 UTC 2010

But Marian why do you get to judge?
How would you judge Rox who presumably couldn't use a cane safely and
effectively? How would youjudge Shannon and why does your opinion hold
more weight then theirs?
Using a cane and dog are very different. The dog is more about
management and communicating with another living being, the cane doesn't
have those two features.