[nagdu] stepper's steps over!

Stepper stepper12 at cableone.net
Wed Apr 7 22:25:16 UTC 2010

Hello to all listers.
I am informing the members of this list that I discovered I just didn't have, one the stamina, two, The condission of my back, left arm, left hip, left leg, left foot,  made it impossible.
I couldn't make it through Juno exercises, I never recieved a dog. I never really recovered from the trip of two air planes, two hours wait times to take off or land, and close to an hour ride out to the school, and a hour and a half wait at the air port so all the students could go to gdb in one trip.
The staff couldn't have been more understanding.
I have been home a week now, and today was the first time I was able to go for a walk for about a half an hour.
I gave it everything I had, it wasn't enough.
I am so disapointed, but I can not change what is.
Thank you for all your kind remarks, before I left.
Stepper