[nagdu] stepper's steps over!

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 21:55:08 UTC 2010

Stepper,

I am so sorry that you were not able to go through the program to get your
dog.  You did your best, though, and you made the best decision under the
circumstances.  Can't have been easy.

Here's to recovering from the trip and getting back on your feet again!
Which you will. /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney