[nagdu] Blind Inc.

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 22:07:02 UTC 2010

Wayne,

That degree of *individualized* training is what I would call the ideal
approach.  Your individual attitudes and view of your role as a teacher are
what really makes it work.

I still can't begin to imagine how it would be possible to create a policy
to cover the individual needs of clients, since not all individual teachers
or administrators or program directors or whatever else can deal with the
individual approach as well as others.

Good thing I'm not a policy maker, then isn't it?  /grin/

Thanks for the good information.

Tami Smith-Kinney