[nagdu] Intro

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 16:04:22 UTC 2010

Sorry for the late reply. I'm behind on email again. It seems like I
can never get ahead. Anyway, you will find that while in training, you
almost have no time for writing blogs, since you're out training with
the dog, resting from your training run, or doing other activities.
All in all, it can be very exhausting, but rewarding and enriching.
That said, there are a few out there. I did one of my last training at
Seeing Eye in the fall of 2008. You can find mine at:

www.wayneism.blogspot.com

I tried to update it nearly every day, though toward the end of
training that pattern went to every other day. Still, I put up lots of
good information up there. I've got all of my posts categorized, so
look for the label of "Dog Blog" for the relevant posts.

Enjoy,
Wayne