[nagdu] why do we have to let airlines know that you have a dog

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Apr 14 00:58:59 UTC 2010

Uh. No, it isn't so. Some people do, if they want to request specific seating as an accommodation. Otherwise, it isn't at all necessary. If, however, you are requesting an acocmmodation (such as bulkhead seating), you do have to alert 48 hours ahead of time. I will generally take whatever seat I get, but when given a choice, I opt for not a bulkhead seat.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY