[nagdu] Catching up / Re: Owner training

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 04:18:07 UTC 2010

Mardi,

Good to hear from you.  /smile/  Glad Shaman is over his fear and moving on.
Brave boy!

Keep up the good work.  You would not believe some of the huskies showing up
this year at the dog park!  The economy, you know.  Pound hounds and rescues
are apparently really high-quality dogs these days.  Sad for the people who
had to give them up or abandon them, but I've met some great ones with great
new homes whose owners really lucked out.  So I worry about the dogs who
would have been the average ph/rescue dog...  So sad!  Where are their
homes?

Anyway, great huskies out here in Oregon.  So when you're looking again, if
you can't find one there in AZ, let me know!  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney