[nagdu] Guide dogs of the Desert?

Justin Ekis jekis at fastmail.us
Wed Apr 14 14:37:41 UTC 2010

Hi all,

GDB is still my primary focus for getting a dog, in fact I have just joined the GDBLounge list. However, I have just heard of a school very near me called Guide Dogs of the Desert. It's in White Water California, which is only about 40 miles from where I live. I'm curious if anyone on this list has been there or knows anything about it. I've talked to two people who say that they have a better reputation now than they used to and that they have improved. I'm not sure what that means.

Thanks,

Justin