[nagdu] bulkhead

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 17:59:52 UTC 2010

Between my long legs and my dog's long legs, we hardly have any room.
Sure, the flight attendants argue that the dog can stretch out in
front of the seat, but then if there's a wall there, like there
usually is, then where do I put my feet? At least with a non bulkhead
row, the dog can slide under the seat in front.

Wayne