[nagdu] bulkhead

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 22:18:45 UTC 2010

I would recommend that when you do your testing on the plane that you do
inform the flight attendants while board or pre-boarding show them your
insulin and stuff, they are watching everything now, so be careful when
doing any time of medication, with a needle or something else, you should be
testing in the bathroom and not next to someone on the plane, we are dealing
with blood here, so I go to that bathroom and do it, I can sit on the toilet
seat with the lid down sit on that and do my testing on the sink never doing
while you are at your seat on the plane, especially during turbulence.

But again this is advice, off topic for guide dog list.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com