[nagdu] dog adaptability and expectations

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Apr 15 12:09:51 UTC 2010

I agree with what others have said.  I'd like to add that I think one of the
most important traits among guide dogs is their ability to adapt to new
situations.  If you think about it a guide will encounter thousands of
things that a pet dog never would and all that in a normal day.  Things that
we think of as normal and routine are nothing of the sort to a dog.   I
don't think a guide dog would make it if they weren't highly adaptable.

JMHO
Julie