[nagdu] airline seating

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:39:02 UTC 2010

For the tall skinnny dogs they can lay on their sides under the seat
in front. Lately when flying, my guide, knowing what's coming and
where she's going, will lie down in the aisle while I'm putting things
up in the overhead bins. It takes a little coaxing to get her situated
under the seats and a little rearranging of her legs and my long legs,
but when we're settled everything's fine. Most of the time our flight
time is just under an hour so it works out. Later this year we're
going to New York, which will be a longer flight, but I'll be with a
friend that can help me calm the dog if she starts getting antsy.

Wayne