[nagdu] looking for research

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Apr 16 03:58:44 UTC 2010

Below is a link to a short you tube clip from "Through a Dog's Eyes"  a
documentary about service dogs that will air on PBS on April 21st.
I thought you might want to know. The trailer seems to be more about dogs
who help people with paralysis though maybe there may be a guide dog or two
in the final version. I would think you may be able to draw conclusions from
the documentary which may answer some of your questions. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB0QM_bLd1I&feature=player_embedded

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.