[nagdu] Guide Dog Schools for People with AdditionalDisabilities

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:20:55 UTC 2010

I know that Jennine Stanley from GDF is on this list. So maybe she is busy,
but when I got Maxx they did wheelchairs, and recently someone contacted me
off list about balance and Jennine contacted them.

So try guide dog foundation for the blind, inc. in Smithtown, NY.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com