[nagdu] o/t State, National, Church, school, organizations Fundraisers

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 13:47:52 UTC 2010

Hello all this is off topic but can help your organization to raise funds in the upcoming year.  No it is not a group cruise, something a little less money but might be worth looking into.

I am talking about a raffle of a Gift Certificate.  You can purchase one from me for as little as $100 from Echevarria Travel, and raffle it off or use it as a door prize at a convention instead of giving money.  Works the same as any gift certificate only towards the price of a future vacation, gift certificates are good from one year of purchase.

example a $500 gift certificate purchased you need to sell to 100 people for $5.00 or a book for $10 or whatever or just use the ticket stubs that we use at NFB conventions or whatever convention you go to use it for christmas parties or church raffles or Synagogues whatever.

Thank you.  Since Conventions are in July thought I would help with a fundraising idea.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>