[nagdu] Guide Dog Schools for People with AdditionalDisabilities

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 17 18:48:22 UTC 2010

Awesome, Jewel!

Tami Smith-Kinney

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Jewel S.
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 9:20 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Guide Dog Schools for People with
AdditionalDisabilities

I'll be speaking with a representative from GDF on Tuesday via phone.
They sound quite good, and it sounds like a good possibility! Thanks
for the input, guys.

~Jewel

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/solsticesinger%40gmai

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/albert%40myblindspot.