[nagdu] looking for research

Rena Seay ras98r at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 14:06:32 UTC 2010

Hi Julie,

I did some digging over the weekend and was unable to find anything along the lines of research you are looking for.  You may consider creating a survey, I've done some work with surveys in the past and they aren't too difficult, now getting the public or blind people for that matter to answer them is a different matter.  Although today's on-line surveys are making the process considerably easier.

Rena A. Seay
Educational Talent Search
(325)677-1444 x. 3105
ras98r at yahoo.com