[nagdu] Hi Rena, how'd it go?

Rena Seay ras98r at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 14:48:27 UTC 2010

Hi Tracy,

Sorry, to take so long to answer, its been a busy few weeks.  Yes, I've been back from GDB for just over a week now.  My new dog's name is Cadence, she is doing a great job.  She is still a bit of a puppy as far as energy and manners but she is an excelent worker and calms down well when reminded.  The two week class was great.  I enjoyed the shortened format and costomized training.  I really felt prepared to come home and transition back into daily life.  While there will always be an adjustment time for a new team but I think things are going very well for us.

Rena A. Seay
Educational Talent Search
(325)677-1444 x. 3105
ras98r at yahoo.com