[nagdu] Play time

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Apr 21 04:43:42 UTC 2010

Lexia loves to play tug of war and have me throw her toys for her.  Every
now and then, she will forget that a chew bone is not a toy for tug and
throw, but, besides that, play time is always fun.  She also does this thing
where she stops chewing on her toy, stares at me as though to dare me to
grab it, and then comes playfully leaping after me when I grab it.  She also
loves to run.  She will play with almost any toy.  However, I do have to be
careful which toys I give her, and, particularly, which toys I let her keep
out all the time as chew toys because she has gnawed all the way through
some of those rings that come connected together.  If you are looking for a
toy that is good for tug, throw, and chew, I would recommend the toys from
goughnuts (that is not misspelled).

Nicole and the ever energetic Lexia