[nagdu] Thanks for the welcome

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:59:10 UTC 2010

We should be trying to go to place we want to go, if we know the access laws
prior to going to that area it helps, but again, not everyone is educated.
Remember there is also the World Blind Union, in fact at the National
convention in Dallas we have the President of the WBU there.

There are guide dog schools in Japan, England, Israel, Australia, almost all
countries know of them, but again, when traveling make sure you have the
proper information a good 6 months to a year before going, just in case you
need to get certain paperwork for your dog and for yourself as we..

A bit of advice from someone in the field.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com