[nagdu] Thanks for the welcome

Cheryl Osborn chapalacheryl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 22:50:00 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I will say that traveling with a guide dog in this area of Mexico is
difficult, however, my husband makes for a very poor guide dog,
doesn't know his left from his right and is very unreliable about
steps.

On the other paw, If I were to take a short trip to a country, other
than the country that my dog is used to, I believe that I would leave
her with a trusted friend.  Of course, I think it would depend upon
which country and the disposition of the dog involved.