[nagdu] Play time

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 01:12:33 UTC 2010

Laveau, my Doberman loves tennis balls.  She will chase them all day
long.
Bristol, my twelve-year-old retired queen is a tug of war champion.
She can still out tug all the dogs in the house and the people.
Mill'E-Max is a bit of an odd duck because she doesn't understand the
point of fetching a ball. I think she associates retrieving so
strongly with her "job" that she doesn't see it as a game.  She'll
play tug with Brissy but losing every time isn't fun so she quits
after a while.
Mill'E's favorite is clicker games-- free shaping, hiding and finding
objects, and complex retrieve problems. For example she loves it when
I throw dimes and pennies and old credit cards on my tile floor and
she has to run around picking them all up and putting them back in the
box or spitting them into my hand.  She reminds me of a Niffler from
Harry Potter.   She thinks that is the best thing ever.
She loves unpacking boxes and opening and closing doors.  If I let
her, she will stand by the door and just slam it and open it over and
over again.  I said she was weird.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It's wildly irritating to have invented something as revolutionary as
sarcasm, only to have it abused by amateurs." -- Christopher Moore
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss