[nagdu] Guide Dog Access Challenge in Indianna

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 22 13:25:13 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    We have several ideas of ways to educate the public and law enforcement
about our legal rights as service animal users. The challenge we currently
have is funding. In order to overcome this challenge, we are working toward
securing 501(c)(3) status, as all foundations that would provide such
funding require a letter of determination from the IRS.

Fraternally yours,
Marion