[nagdu] clicker training

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Thu Apr 22 18:15:55 UTC 2010

I click when she lays down at her place.  I'm totally blind and find that
clicker training is easy to use-- you just have to know how to do it.
Beignet has tags, so I listen to those to discover where she is.  Rox'e,
Can't remember if you have  any vision, but maybe you could give more info
on this, since you were the person, I believe, to get me involved in clicker
training?
Hope and Beignet