[nagdu] will to send it to NAGDU for the website

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 19:14:13 UTC 2010

Cheryl,

That's my bad, I'm afraid.  I've been doing some background work to make the
site more efficient to update so that I can add new sections and materials
and the like, because we really need that.  Unfortunately, even though my
health has reached a point I can work efficiently, my equipment has grown so
out of date, as has my software, that getting things done -- including the
other things I have to get done -- just takes way longer than it should.
Still trying to figure out how to balance it all.

I have bumped the finishing work on the site to top priority, even above
getting my income-producing infrastructure set up.  However, DD's recent
health problems and time lost from work (no sick leave, naturally) have
changed that.  And I'm doing the grievance thing with Disability Rights,
which seems to take a lot of time around here because, well, it seems to be
all about my doing their part of the process for them, while they lose what
I send them as my part, and I do not know what to do to get around that.
Ugh!

Anyway, please do send stuff to webmaster at nfb-nagdu.org.  I can put new
things up quickly, just not in a pretty and well-organized manner.  Yet!

Thanks.

Tami Smith-Kinney