[nagdu] Guide Dog Access Challenge in Indianna

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 19:36:53 UTC 2010

Ah.  It's the blind person's fault!  Well, along with the foreigner.  How is
an innocent, well-meaning business owner to survive the cruelty of peole
coming into his restaurant trying not to be served like that?  Will the
conspiracy never end?  /evil grin/

Actually, it does seem to be a pretty good article and fairly well balanced.
I just found the business owner's statement to be, um, interesting.

Tami Smith-Kinney