[nagdu] Play time

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 22:36:28 UTC 2010

Yeah, I live with a pair of comediennes.  /grin/  The funny part is that I
keep falling for it.  I'll take a break to play with the dogs while I'm
thinking of something else and ask them where whichever toy is, and they
will decided to just mess with me.  They have an awful lot of fun, and it
does keep me entertained...  Operant conditioning definitely works both
ways.  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney