[nagdu] Guide Dog Access Challenge in Indianna

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 23 00:17:29 UTC 2010

Albert,
    The National Office has a policy of not allowing other levels of the
organization to use their Letter of Determination and they will make no
exceptions. The only issue not having such a letter causes a problem is in
those cases in which a foundation requires such a letter in order to make a
grant. According to the IRS, because we are operating as a non-profit
organization, contributions to the Association are tax-deductible even
though no formal determination has been made. As for your question about
submitting an application, we have not yet submitted it; however, we are in
the process of completing it.

fraternally yours,
Marion