[nagdu] Please help!!!!

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Apr 23 16:10:45 UTC 2010

Okay, I have a couple of suggestions.
1. Give her something else to chew on.  Will she chew on a bone rather than
things that she is not supposed to chew on, or is it that that which is not
for chewing is better for chewing than that which is for chewing?
2. Try to catch her doing it.
3. Get a bell for her collar.  Get a towel or blanket and put in a place
away from chewable items and teach her to lay on it.  You can use the bell
to tell when she moves off of the blanket.  Praise and reward her for
staying on the blanket and make the blanket a good thing.  If she will not
stay on the blanket or you just want a little while not worrying about it,
try using a tie down or a crate, but make sure that these are not used as
punishment.