[nagdu] Where are you going with my collar?

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Apr 23 17:06:00 UTC 2010

    Lexia wears a cloth collar as well as the chain collar.  When I come in from being out, I take off the chain collar without unhooking it from the leash.  This Lexia does not mind, but, if you take off her cloth collar, she will try to follow it.  If you are sitting down, she will put her head on your lap.  It as though she is trying to say, "Where are you going with my collar?"  Also, if you hold her chain collar in an open loop at her nose height, she will stick her nose in the middle of it to help you put it on her.