[nagdu] PBS program link

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 24 00:19:15 UTC 2010

Hi:

Well this leads me to a question which is very relevant  to me around how do schools do their matching? I'm off to school in I guess about 10 days and I'm curious how they do the match at the school? I know this will  change a bit from people's past experiences at different schools but all comments should prove to be interesting.

Thanks
Gary