[nagdu] o/t Just got approval to do fundraiser for the GuideDogFoundation for the Blind in Smithtown

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 24 14:58:59 UTC 2010

Cheryl,
    I certainly understand your frustration with the response to this fund
raiser. As for only one person doing all of the work, this is not so! I have
sent out messages to all of the NFB lists, as well as to several other lists
to which I am subscribed and to literally hundreds of contacts in my address
book. I have also had announcements printed in several of the Tampa market
newspapers. I also know there are others who have made similar efforts! I
will continue to send out announcements as the time draws nearer.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala