[nagdu] Self-trained guide dogs

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 24 14:50:37 UTC 2010

Jewel,
    First of all, we are not required to produce identification for our
service animals. Access is based upon the credible assertions of the
disabled person. As for air carriers, they are not under the jurisdiction of
the Department of Justice nor the provisions of the ADA. They are under the
jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Air Carrier
Access Act (ACAA).

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala