[nagdu] weird article about discrimination

David Baker david at bakerinet.com
Mon Apr 26 17:34:11 UTC 2010

Well, it may not be a joke, but it is funny and you have to admit that it was at
least a very creative response from the restaurant owner in order to try to
avoid a penalty.

Think of the Australian rhythm of speaking and the pronunciation of guide.
'Gauydog' does come close to the owner's claim, doesn't it?  You've gotta give
the owner points for trying.  I like the no-nonsense regulatory approach and the
fine.

David.