[nagdu] street crossings

Susan Jones sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 30 01:41:35 UTC 2010

My Rhoda does that in a couple of instances, where the ramp is on the side,
and not on the edge that faces me.
However, usually, she takes me to the place where the sidewalk continues,
regardless where that is, not necessarily straight across.
Some corners are just a little offset, but she handles those just as a
normal pedestrian would.

HTH.
Susan & Rhoda