[nagdu] clicker training

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 02:10:15 UTC 2010

Thanks so much, Rox. Beignet has been trained by Fidelco using the "jerk and
praise" method, but they've also exposed her to clicker (she ahd 2 different
trainers with 2 different training approaches)...  I'll work hard with her
re: the food refusal. Also want to get together with you online  to talk
about other stuff-- one thing being improvement of recall and I can't
remember the other thing at the moment.
Take care!
Hope and Beignet