[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Critical blind people

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 18:14:59 UTC 2010

What is so hard to understand about a hearing impairment? Or that I say I
can't hear that or this? Yes granted there are different degrees of hearing
loss. But a plain and simple "I can't hear this or that" what else is there
to understand. When I encounter someone, I say in a understandable way. If I
need to ask more questions to get the answers, then I do. It is just like
anyone else saying, I can't see this or that. Why because theya re blind. Or
someone saying, I can't go because I don't have a car. Or someone saying, I
can't get that job because they don't have this or that education.

There is no reason to get frustrated. That is like not being tolerant. That
is EXACTLY what we are talking about. Tolerence, is what more people need. I
do not expect you to understand what my  disabilities are. But I do expect
most people to tolerate, be polite, and have  compassion.

I do the same for others, and yes I expect the same out of others too.