[nagdu] being reported to your school

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Tue Aug 3 18:38:33 UTC 2010

I plan on taking my dog on the ship with me to Cozumel when I go on the Kid
Rock cruise in April of next year. I definitely plan on drinking, but
definitely not enough to lose control. LOL. That's not my style.

Rox, when I come to New Orleans next Spring, to catch the Kid Rock boat to
Cozumel, we should do Burbon Street. I think that would be fun to do with
two dogs.