[nagdu] Critical blind people

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Tue Aug 3 23:37:01 UTC 2010

Hi Tami,

LOL!  That is so funny how Mitzi treats you the same way you treated her
with regard to obstacles.  That is hilarious!  Sometimes you can just hear
them saying, I told you so!!!  I've been blind all my life, but I still have
moments when I don't trust Sunny, and it usually gets me into trouble
because she was right. <smile>

I also love that bit about when people tell you you're not really blind, and
you shoot back that you're getting there, don't rush you.   Too funny.  It's
awesome that you have such a great sense of humor about it all.   I really
like reading your posts because you have such a great approach to life.

AnnaLisa and Sundance