[nagdu] shock collars and electric fences

Jodie and Xandir pisces at asmodean.net
Wed Aug 4 03:50:09 UTC 2010

Hi. I have a friend who has a pet dog and is considering getting her a shock
collar and an electric fence because she tends to run and not come back on
command. It got me thinking. What do you guys think about using an electric
fence with a guide dog? Is it OK to use the electric fence if you have a
back yard to make sure the dog stays within his or her boundaries? Is it
safe to keep the regular collar on as well as the shock collar? I'm just
curious for if I ever get a house and the yard isn't fenced in. thanks in
advance.

  _____

.

Try free scan!