[nagdu] the find command

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Thu Aug 5 01:46:48 UTC 2010

Hi Cathryn,

Well, I think this would work if you use treats too without the clicker.  I
like the clicker so much though because it's such a good way to mark the
dog's behavior immediately when the dog does what you want.  You can usually
hit that clicker before you can open your mouth to say good girl!  If you
want to give it a try, a clicker is easy enough to come by.  You can find
them all sorts of places online, and of course pet stores have them too.  My
personal preference is the I clicker, because it's small and quiet, and made
ergonomically so it fits easily in your hand.  I got mine from sitstay.com,
I think they are about 2 bucks apiece.

Good luck.

AnnaLisa and Sundance