[nagdu] Got the call

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Aug 5 23:35:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

Podcasts, when posted, will be here:
http://buddy.brannan.name/blog

There are a couple, and I'm fixin to post my sister's wedding. Recording with binaurals is fun. It's especially fun when you listen using headphones. Also, a little freaky. Hopefully by then, I'll have the Zoom H1 to play with. I'm not very happy with the skips in recordings I've made with the Book Sense. Happy with it otherwise though.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY