[nagdu] WAGDU Presents Paws on Progress

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 15:46:13 UTC 2010

Please share as widely as possible.

The Wisconsin Association of Guide Dog Users Presents:

Paws On Progress, a Service Dog Symposium

When:  September 10-12, 2010

Where:  The Doubletree Hotel Milwaukee City Center

611 West Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203

(414) 273-2950

What:  This service dog symposium will offer opportunities for service dog users and their allies to learn of their access rights not only within the state of Wisconsin, but also across the Nation.  Come network with us, share stories about your dogs and the partnerships you have shared, and enjoy our run/walk along the river walk nearby on Sunday morning.
      We are delighted to welcome you to this symposium which to our knowledge is the first of its nature.

For more information, please contact our president Meghan Whalen by calling 262-844-7938 or by emailing wagdupresident at gmail.com.

      Hotel reservations must be made by contacting the hotel directly no later than August 16, 2010.  Rooms are $90 per night.  We look forward to seeing you this fall for networking, education and other opportunities.