[nagdu] WAGDU Presents Paws on Progress

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Aug 9 16:30:24 UTC 2010

Meghan,

This is a wonderful event that you and your WAGDU members will be hosting.
I have a feeling this could be a catalyst for other divisions to start
thinking along these lines.  I'm certainly going to share this post with the
FLAGDU board and talk about something of this sort at our board meeting this
evening.  We all wish you the best in this bold idea.

Sherrill