[nagdu] Disabled vet and service dog banned from supermarket

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Aug 9 21:22:27 UTC 2010

William wrote:
*These issues still show that as an organization, where numbers matter, we
need to educate and fix the problems that currently exist rather than
creating new problems or gaining support for "pipe dreams".  As a whole, we
need to focuse our attention acoardingly.  *

I'd be very interested to know what issues you'd put in each catagory:
current problems, created problems and pipe dreams.

I'd agree that fixing problems is an excellent idea.  I'd also agree that we
don't need to create problems, but sometimes things have to get worse before
they get better.  And as far as pipe dreams...well, if we never dream then
we will never achieve anything.

Julie