[nagdu] Disabled vet and service dog banned from supermarket

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Aug 9 22:09:51 UTC 2010

Dan,

Thanks, and I'm going to refrain from discussion of the whole car thing
since it isn't at all guide related.

I do agree that waiting for court rulings is a long and tedious wait, but I
think it's also necessary.  I'm 110% in favor of educating when the other
parties are open and willing, but if that doesn't work, then it's time to
move on to litigation.

JMHO
Julie