[nagdu] Disabled vet and service dog banned from supermarket

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Mon Aug 9 23:32:11 UTC 2010

Julie,

I would agree.  There are really 4 issues at hand here and possibly more.
1.  dog not being properly trained to relieve itself, which leads to the
next...
2.  uncontrolled dog
3.  removal of both dog and handler
4.  provision placed on public access by store owner/s

It will be indeed interesting, and invite you to come to our Service Dog
Seminar in Wisconsin on Sept. 11.  I will be forwarding this article to our
keynote speaker to use as an example...that is if she doesn't already have
it marked as such.
Steve