[nagdu] Guide dog attack in Wyoming

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 17:30:23 UTC 2010

Well written article, with good interviews by the GDB spokesperson.

My heart goes out to the handler.  What a nightmare!  I'm glad the dog was
able to get them both home safely so that she could get it to the vet.
Still!  How awful!

I hope the find the woman and throw the book -- maybe quite a few books --
at her.  Way to avoid responsibility!  My blood is boiling.

Tami Smith-Kinney