[nagdu] Disabled vet and service dog banned from supermarket

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Aug 12 16:06:43 UTC 2010

Hi Bobbie,
I would definately try to get an article in the paper to counter balance
that other article - for sure!

This is a prime example of how the actions of just one person spoils it for
the rest of us.  It really sucks that this is so - that we can't just live
our lives as we may without ramifications on another person.  We all get
painted by the same brush when one of "ours" misbehaves.  I don't like it
that this is the case.  I don't know what we can do to convince people that
disabled or blind people are all individuals like anyone else.  But, it is.
(sigh!)

As a matter of course, I conduct myself publiclly as a decent, considerate
human being.  I treat people as I want myself treated. I think this is a
good way to live one's life.  I only have control over my own actions and
the actions of my dog.

Lyn and Landon