[nagdu] A true allergy case

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 11:56:01 UTC 2010

I feel that you did nothing wrong on insisting access.  I also agree with
how you feel, though.

Plenty of people lie about their allergies, fears etc.  However, if this man
was truly allergic, I do have sympathy for him.

Sneezing, coughing and sounding like you're about to throw up are worse than
being blind.  Some allergies are severe enough to lead to long-term illness
or death.

I do not think you should feel badly though, because it's hard to know.  I
believe cab drivers can get out of transporting dogs if they have a doctor's
note stating they are allergic.  I'm not positive on this, though.

Take care,
Meghan